Journal 2 in the collection contains 10 works and several entries dated April and May of 1925. Subjects include cultural and social inequality, the subjugation of lower classes, the role of women in society and in the family, and spiritual and aesthetic philosophies. Figures referenced include Hegel, Buddha, James Russell Lowell, and Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Indices | Index
1. “Otra vez la Defensa.” | Once Again the Defense.
2. “La Mujer Araña.” | Spider Woman.
3. “Una Mujer de Texas.” | A Woman from Texas.
4. “Un Mes de Experiencia” | A Month of Experience.
5. “Una Mujer de Francia” | A Woman from France.
6. “La Ley de Herencia” | The Law of Inheritance.
7. “Sherman.” | Sherman.
8. “De la Cultura” | On Culture.
9. Por un poco de religion | For a Little Religion.
10. Vocación versus Profesión! | Vocation vs. Profession.
- Majority of material found in 1933
Conditions Governing Access
Open for research.
From the Collection: 1.00 Linear Feet
Part of the University of Houston Libraries Special Collections Repository
University of Houston Libraries Special Collections
MD Anderson Library
4333 University Drive
Houston TX 77204-2000 USA