Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This collection contains autograph manuscripts, typescripts, and galley proofs of John Lehmann's English Poets of the First World War, Three Literary Friendships, book reviews for the London Sunday Telegraph, and other writings.
The collection is a result of integrating several items from Manuscripts A-Z into one artificial collection to improve organization and facilitate greater access. The collection contains correspondence, manuscripts, notes, and autographs belonging to various American and British literary figures from the 19th and 20th century (with one exception from 1634). The collection is arranged alphabetically by literary figure or, where author names are not available, title of piece.
- Authors -- 20th century 1
- Authors, American -- 19th century 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Authors, English -- 19th century 1
- Correspondence 1
- Bowles, Paul, 1910-1999 1
- Bukowski, Charles 1
- Cable, George Washington, 1844-1925 1
- De la Mare, Walter, 1873-1956 1
- James, Henry, 1843-1916 1