Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The American Association of University Professors, UH Chapter Records consists mainly of documents directly related to the organization, including the constitution, minutes, bank statements, letters, correspondence, membership lists, and newsletters.
The Faculty Organizations Records primarily consist of organizational minutes, as well as constitutions, bylaws, and report. Materials are arranged by chronological order. Records include those of the Faculty Association (1954-1963), Faculty Assembly (1951-1959), and Faculty Senate (1969-2005).
The collection primarily contains announcements, scholarly journal articles, newsletters, and newspaper clippings, the majority pertaining to Dr. Stead's academic contributions as well as her efforts to establish FHPW and GHBER. The material has been arranged into 9 series: Miscellaneous, Degree Requirements, Academic Projects, Training/Workshops, Scholarly Works, Honors and Awards, Accomplishments and Recognition, Organization Affiliations, Community Activism.
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Correspondence 3
- Agendas (administrative records) 2
- Brochures 2
- Minutes (administrative records) 2
- Newspapers 2
- Administrative records 1
- Articles 1
- Bank statements 1
- Faculty papers 1
- Fliers (printed matter) 1
- Lectures 1
- Newsletters 1
- Records (documents) 1
- Videotapes 1 ∧ less
- University of Houston 4
- University of Houston. College of Business Administration 2
- American Association of University Professors. University of Houston Chapter 1
- Nicholson, Patrick James, 1921- 1
- Stead, Bette Ann, 1935- 1