Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The full finding aid is available on TARO: https://legacy.lib.utexas.edu/taro/uhsc/00108/hsc-00108.htmlMrs. Shuart’s papers are organized into three sections. The collection documents contributions to the University of Houston and contains materials relevant to her interests dating back to the mid 1980’s. Her efforts as a working member of several University of Houston committees and boards...
Scope and Contents The collection arrived at the archives in good order, and the original order has been maintained whenever possible. The collection consists of thirty-five folders dating from 1958 to 1994. Materials in the collection include brochures, evaluation results, a few photographs, correspondence, and program booklets that describe the course activities. The only materials kept from the earliest years were participant rosters and programs of activities. Three years (1967-1969) were missing...
- Administrative records 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Instructional materials 1
- Memorabilia 1
- Periodicals 1
- Shuart, Carey Chenoweth 1
- Texas Mid-Continent Oil and Gas Association 1
- UH Petroleum Institute 1
- University of Houston. College of Education 1
- University of Houston. Gerald D. Hines College of Architecture and Design 1