Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The collection arrived at the archives in good order, and the original order has been maintained whenever possible. The collection consists of thirty-five folders dating from 1958 to 1994. Materials in the collection include brochures, evaluation results, a few photographs, correspondence, and program booklets that describe the course activities. The only materials kept from the earliest years were participant rosters and programs of activities. Three years (1967-1969) were missing...
Dates: 1984-2011; Majority of material found in 1991-2011
Scope and Contents The collection consists of administrative materials such as meeting invitations and agendas, minutes, financial reports, bylaws, and events sponsored by the Women's Studies department as well as newsletters published by the Women's Studies and Friends of Women's Studies and various ephemera and memorabilia. The bulk of the papers are dated between 1991 and 2011, but a few publications and clippings date to 1980s. The most recent papers include invitations to events organized by the Friends...
- Brochures 1
- Bylaws (administrative records) 1
- Financial records 1
- Fliers (printed matter) 1
- Instructional materials 1
- Texas Mid-Continent Oil and Gas Association 1
- UH Petroleum Institute 1
- University of Houston. College of Education 1
- University of Houston. Gerald D. Hines College of Architecture and Design 1
- University of Houston. Women's Studies Program 1