Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection is comprised of one box and includes newsletters and correspondence from the Harris County Women’s Political Caucus and the Texas and National Women’s Political Caucuses, brochures, convention related documents and histories and bylaws of the organizations. It also includes a few issues of the Women’s Political Times, a publication of the National Women’s Political Caucus. Materials are arranged regionally, and then by topic within each regional series.
The collection primarily contains announcements, scholarly journal articles, newsletters, and newspaper clippings, the majority pertaining to Dr. Stead's academic contributions as well as her efforts to establish FHPW and GHBER. The material has been arranged into 9 series: Miscellaneous, Degree Requirements, Academic Projects, Training/Workshops, Scholarly Works, Honors and Awards, Accomplishments and Recognition, Organization Affiliations, Community Activism.
- Agendas (administrative records) 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Administrative records 1
- Articles 1
- Bylaws (administrative records) 1
- University of Houston -- Faculty 2
- University of Houston. College of Business Administration 2
- Nicholson, Patrick James, 1921- 1
- Stead, Bette Ann, 1935- 1
- University of Houston 1
- University of Houston -- History 1 ∧ less