Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 19
Correspondence, undated and 1971-1983; exhibition lists and art inventories; business records, undated and 1974-1983, including a list of collectors, gallery consignments, and invoices; clippings; exhibition announcements and catalogs, 1969-1984; photographs, undated, of Allensworth, her artwork, and her exhibition installations.
A resume; correspondence with art organizations and institutions; a book by Brotherton, VARIATIONS IN WATERCOLOR; price lists for works of art; photographs of Brotherton and her work; certificates and awards; a scrapbook, 1967-1968; exhibition catalogs; announcements; invitations; and clippings.
The Sandi Seltzer Bryant Papers contain photographs, photo cds, correspondence, news clippings, newspapers, publicity and press release materials, artist files, reception announcements, artist catalogs, artist portfolios and scrapbooks, and reviews of her works.
Slides; sketchbooks; scrapbook; award certificates; and photographs.
REEL 3026: 9 sketchbooks with notes; a scrapbook containing biographical data, letters, and exhibition catalogs; citations and award certificates; photographs of works of art; an inventory of serigraphs; and a contract with the Vestart Gallery, 1972.
UNMICROFILMED: 20 color slides of paintings by Cipriani.
Subject files concerning the interests and activities of the Coalition of Women's Art Organizations. Files include correspondence; members' resumes; address lists; business records; statistical reports; drafts for lectures; minutes from meetings; 3 untranscribed cassette tape recordings of meetings; and printed material including clippings, newsletters, press releases, programs, and brochures.
A scrapbook containing ca. 10 letters received, 1970's; exhibition announcements and catalogs, including those of her daughter, Tinka Tarver; clippings; family memorabilia; printed material; and ca. 20 photographs of Cocke, her family and friends, and her works of art.
Letters, 1973-1983, to Crow from art organizations; newspaper clippings; exhibition announcements, invitations and catalogs; awards and citations, from various art organizations; newsletters; and photographs of works by Crow.
A resume; a twelve-page autobiographical sketch; exhibition announcements; newspaper clippings; and 47 (unmicrofilmed) slides of Grunbaum's works of art.
The personal papers of life partners Pat Gustavson, an architect and pediatric hematologist, and Mignon Weisinger, an artist, in Houston and Galveston. The papers document their life partnership, early and family lives, education, careers, and community.
[The Gustavson and Weisinger papers are being processed but are available for research. Please contact curator Joyce Gabiola at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.]
Personal papers of Roberta Harris document the career of the Houston artist and instructor. Materials include sketchbooks, correspondence, photographs, exhibition documentation, clippings and other media.
The Roberta Harris papers are currently unprocessed but may be accessible for research. With questions or to request access contact curator Christian Kelleher at email@example.com.
Resumes; a letter from the Dallas Chamber of Commerce; a ceramics course textbook written by Kahn; awards for craft designs; and printed material including newsletters of the Texas Designer/Craftsman organization, exhibition catalogs and announcements, clippings and magazine articles.
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, Texas Art Project Microfilm 12
- University of Houston Libraries Special Collections 7
- Women artists 13
- TexTreasures -- 2020 11
- Women artists -- Texas -- Houston 7
- Art -- Texas -- Houston 4
- Correspondence 4
- Photographs 4
- Brochures 3
- University of Houston. Libraries. Special Collections Department. Visual Arts Collections 3
- Administrative records 2
- Bylaws (administrative records) 2
- Feminism 2
- Feminism and art 2
- Newsletters 2
- Typescripts 2
- Art 1
- Art and literature -- Texas -- Houston 1
- Art criticism 1
- Art, American 1
- Articles 1
- Artists -- Texas -- Houston 1
- Arts -- Texas -- Houston 1
- Canvas embroidery 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Decorative arts 1
- Fliers (printed matter) 1
- Greeting cards 1
- Houston (Tex.) 1
- Lesbian couples -- Texas -- Houston 1
- Manuscripts (documents) 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- Nonprofit organizations -- Texas -- Houston 1
- Painting 1
- Painting, American 1
- Periodicals 1
- Postcards 1
- TexTreasures 1
- Texas 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women painters 1
- Women's rights 1 ∧ less
- Allensworth, Jane, 1937- 1
- Brants, Cynthia, 1924- 1
- Brotherton, Naomi 1
- Bryant, Sandi Seltzer 1
- Cipriani, Inez G., 1909-1998 1
- Coalition of Women's Art Organizations 1
- Cocke, Mildred Hackett, 1903-1994 1
- Crow, Cecille, 1914-2001 1
- Grunbaum, Marian Hettner, approximately 1896- 1
- Gustavson, Lillian Patricia, 1928-2016 1
- Harris, Roberta 1
- Incarnate Word College (San Antonio, Tex.) 1
- John, Grace Spaulding 1
- Kahn, Annelies Ruth, 1927- 1
- LaCoste, Janet Shook 1
- Lee, Amy Freeman 1
- Randolph, Lynn, 1938- 1
- Tarver, Tinka, 1932- 1
- Uhler, Ruth Pershing 1
- Weisinger, Mignon M., 1925-2001 1
- Witte Memorial Museum 1
- Women in the Visual and Literary Arts 1
- Women's Caucus for Art. Houston Chapter 1 ∧ less