Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Scope and Contents
The collection is organized into four series: I. Correspondence, 1933-1985 (1.5 boxes), II. Works - Short Stories, 1940-1982 (4 boxes), III. Works - Plays, 1953-1977 (2 boxes), and IV. Career and Personal (1 box). The Correspondence series consists mainly of outgoing letters written to Gladys Moore, a lifelong friend and correspondent. The two Works series include published and unpublished drafts. Career and Personal series includes book reviews by Karchmer, clippings, play production...
- Subject: Authors, American -- 20th century
- Subject: Authors, American
- Subject: Authors -- 20th century
- Subject: Clippings (information artifacts)
- Names: University of Houston -- Faculty