Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Scope and Contents
The Fritz Leiber Papers contains correspondence, notes, manuscripts, typescripts, publications and tearsheets, diaries and biographical materials, financial, legal and medical records, photographs, illustrations, convention materials, and miscellaneous materials. Additional oversize art/illustration materials and ephemera such as weaponry, sculpture, and awards are housed separately. The materials date from the 1930s to the 1980s. They are housed in 60 manuscripts boxes, 5 storage boxes, and...
- Subject: Authors, American -- 20th century
- Subject: Authors -- 20th century
- Subject: Clippings (information artifacts)
- Subject: Manuscripts (documents)
- Subject: Records (documents)