Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Scope and Contents
The Dr. Patrick J. Nicholson Papers include correspondence, brochures, reports, and newspaper articles concerning many university-related topics and a small amount of personal material. Some folders contain a variety of materials relating to that particular folder topic. Materials in the collection date from 1933 to 1979, with the majority dating from the mid-1960s to the mid-1970s. The collection is divided into four series: Correspondence, University of Houston, Personal, and...
- Subject: Clippings (information artifacts)
- Subject: Administrative records
- Names: University of Houston
- Names: University of Houston -- Faculty
- Names: University of Houston. College of Business Administration