Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Scope and Contents
The Kenneth Patchen Collection contains correspondence, photographs, publicity and promotional materials, books, picture-poems, sound recordings, newspaper clippings, and miscellaneous items.The collection was received with chronological item descriptions composed by Ronald Dunkin, the original collector of the materials. In order to facilitate access, the items in the collection were categorized according to type of material and placed by date within category. The books,...
- Subject: Clippings (information artifacts)
- Subject: Poets, American -- 20th century
- Subject: Authors, American
- Subject: Poets -- 20th century
- Subject: Manuscripts (documents)