Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection consists of the business records of Kenneth Bentsen Associates. The records include correspondence, contracts, and billings for the firm’s architectural projects, as well as construction documents such as specifications and architectural drawings. Photographs, reference books, and memorabilia round out the collection.
The Chocolate Bayou Theater Company Collection consists of 3 boxes of materials dating from 1979-1988. The collection is divided into two series: Administrative Papers and Productions.
This collection includes sketches, renderings, and construction drawings for Doug Michels' design projects; portfolios of his art and design work; 35mm slides and photographic prints; video tapes; movie scripts; publications; personal and business files; and memorabilia. Materials are arranged in series by format or genre and chronologically within each series from 1940s to 2004, with a bulk from 1970s to 1990s.
The collection consists of two series: Greater Houston Convention & Visitors Council and Ephemera. The first series contains organizational materials for the GHCVC and is broken into ten sub-series. The second series contains materials related to the city of Houston and the state of Texas and is divided into six sub-series.
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 2
- Architecture 2
- Publications (documents) 2
- Administrative records 1
- Articles 1
- Brochures 1
- Counterculture -- United States 1
- Ephemera 1
- Fliers (printed matter) 1
- Manuscripts (documents) 1
- Maps (documents) 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- Negatives (photographs) 1
- Newsletters 1
- Nonprofit organizations -- Texas -- Houston 1
- Performing arts 1
- Theater 1
- Theater programs 1
- Videotapes 1
- Visionary architecture 1 ∧ less
- Ant Farm (Design group) 1
- Michels, Doug, 1943-2003 1