Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection arrived at the archives in relatively good order, which has been maintained where possible. The collection consists of Audit Reports, Correspondence, Board Minutes, Proposals, Reports, Rules and Regulations, Resolutions, and Statements.
The UH Statistics Records contain various reports issued by the University. Some of the topics of these reports include Teacher Load Reports, New Students, Statistics, Coordinating Board Reports, and Grade Distribution Reports.
The collection is arranged chronologically with the materials beginning in 1947 and ending in 1970.
This collection includes materials related to the University Commission on Women (UCW). The majority of the materials included in the collection revolve around the governance and operation of the organization with a large series being dedicated to the mentoring program. The collection consists of six series: Governance, Meetings, Mentoring Program, Reports, Research, and General Information.
- Bylaws (administrative records) 3
- Correspondence 3
- Minutes (administrative records) 3
- Administrative records 2
- Agendas (administrative records) 1
- Annual reports 1
- Brochures 1
- Catalogs (documents) 1
- Financial records 1
- Souvenirs 1
- Women in higher education 1 ∧ less
- Coordinating Board, Texas College and University System 1
- Eusan, Lynn Cecilia 1
- Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board 1
- University of Houston -- History 1
- University of Houston. African American Studies Program 1