Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The Chocolate Bayou Theater Company Collection consists of 3 boxes of materials dating from 1979-1988. The collection is divided into two series: Administrative Papers and Productions.
This collection contains theatre programs from 1939-1961.
The Nina Vance Alley Theatre Papers document Nina Vance's career developing and directing the Alley Theatre and also contains personal items from her life. The collection is divided into three series: Personal Papers, Correspondence, and Alley Theatre Papers. The collection includes correspondence, production materials, scripts, programs, sound recordings, clippings, speeches, scrapbooks, date books, and miscellaneous items such as receipts and ephemera.
The collection contains drama, dance, opera, and symphony programs from performances given in North America and Europe. The programs are arranged chronologically from 1947 to 2001 and are housed in sixty-three binders. Ticket stubs and review clippings are attached to most of the programs with a few bearing autographs.
- Performing arts 4
- Theater 4
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Correspondence 3
- Photographs 3
- Programs (documents) 2
- Scripts (documents) 2
- Administrative records 1
- Agendas (administrative records) 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Diaries 1
- Financial records 1
- Fliers (printed matter) 1
- Greeting cards 1
- Memorandums 1
- Negatives (photographs) 1
- Performing arts -- Latin America 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Slides (photographs) 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Theatrical producers and directors -- United States 1
- Typescripts 1 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Alley Theatre (Houston, Tex.) 1
- Jones, Willis Knapp, 1895-1982 1
- Lowry, W. McNeil (Wilson McNeil), 1913- 1
- University of Houston -- Faculty 1
- Vance, Nina, 1914-1980 1